Bloodless Surgical Field
The new gold standard in orthopedic surgical care, HemaClear enables new opportunities for orthopedic
surgeons to practice better medicine with a more streamlined alternative to traditional exsanguination methods.
Known throughout Europe and Israel, HemaClear offers a more modern approach to orthopedic surgery, providing creative solutions worldwide.
Streamlined Orthopedic Solutions
• One Simple Solution Applied In Less Than 12 Seconds
• Decrease Associated SSI Costs by Reducing Contamination Risk
• Fast Application In About 12 Seconds Instead Of Minutes1
• Save Up To 15 Minutes Of Prep And Surgery Time
• Maintenance Free, Replacing Over 5 Items
Safer, Bloodless Surgery
• Sterile Single Use For Assisting In The Prevention Of Surgical Site Contamination2
• Over 100,000 Procedures Worldwide
• Better Exsanguination Leaves Behind Less Stagnant Blood To Clot
• Factory Calibrated, Provides Consistent Pressure
• Less Tissue Under Ischemic Condition
1 A recent randomized controlled trial by Mohan, et al. at Kingston General Hospital reported HemaClear application in 12 seconds compared to over 2 minutes (144.36 seconds) with the pneumatic method.
2 According to the S. Ahmed et al., study published in "Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2009", A study of microbial
colonisation of orthopaedic Tourniquets.
The HemiCAP® implants intraoperatively recreate the patients' articular cartilage surface convexities. This unique mapping technology enables the surgeon to place the implant so the implant becomes part of the patient's natural curvatures - both in the medial to lateral aspect as well as the anterior to posterior plane.
RegJoint™ is indicated for arthroplasties in small joints in hand and foot for patients suffering of rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. The specific target joints are metatarsal I-V, V (MTI I-V) in foot, carpometacarpal (CMC I) and metacarpophalangeal II-V (MCP II-V) joints in hand.
MED&CARE Sp. z o.o.
ul. Mławska 13
81-204 Gdynia, Poland
phone: +48 58 776 22 75
fax: +48 58 350 97 57
mobile: +48 506 399 272
Number: PL 92 1020 1853 0000 9502 0124 1017
Bank PKO BP SA, I Oddział w Gdyni
Kod BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
Message: Undefined index: cookie_policy
Line Number: 163